Sunday, February 04, 2007

Whasss Uuuup!!!??

Dear Reader,

What to write about? Somewhere on my computer I actually have a list of topics, but today I feel as if I'm "listing," as a boat might, and have no real direction. It's winter, it's cold. We're between concerts and working on the basics of learning new music. New clients; reassessing old clients. Trying to do some of the typical "New Year" stuff; more personal reassessing, realigning, just cleaning!

My tendency is to bag all of this and just keep on as before, but I really have to fix some things. So, I will try.

It's SuperBowl weekend. No party invitations, nor did I extend any, although I would have liked to if I had the facilities. I make a mean chili, but this year, no takers.

I am bummed bigtime, but I want to keep that out of this forum if I can. I hope to get out into the Park tomorrow, even though it will be only 20 degrees or so. I'll wear my cross-country skiing garb, and try to get a few things done, though no pruning at this point; just too cold. Pruning season usually begins the first week of February, but this year it will have to wait until next weekend, if it's possible. We'll see.

Again, nature imposes itself on our lowly human plans!

Keeping a look out for Global Warming,
Catbird

No comments: